<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4196531752299496743?origin\x3dhttp://whispersoflove-lynnlee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> a lifetime of pure love, xoxo
Photobucket
Monday, February 23, 2009 @ 3:49:00 AM





It's 3.50am and Im wide awake! Not even a yawn nor a tinge of sleepiness. Not that I want it like this but my back is aching a whole lot! And Im contemplating on whether I should take an MC for later's afternoon shift. I cant possibly work when I cant even bend twenty degrees down. But it'll be such a waste to take MC for this stupid backache and having to repay on Saturday. Eeeeyerrr. So I guess I will have to drag myself to work la. ):


Besides, Ive yet to complete the case study. Tell me, how to do like that when all the patients I pick are being discharged/transferred?! Urghhh. This is so troublesome. Horrigible ahhh. And to add on to the already so stressful situation, Ive not yet completed my nasal prong and mid-stream competencies! Great or what?! And for all these I HAVE TO do, it's to be done BY the 26 of FEBRUARY. THREE more DAYS ley! Urghhh. Heeelllllllpppp!


Oh anyways, those pictures above was taken earlier in the evening just now. I was bored. I was SUPER BORED. Thus the make-upless, just awake from sleep faces snaps!


So, what did I do on Sunday? Hmm.. I woke up close to 10am, took my shower and tagged along with MommyDearest&LilBro to the mall. We settled for Ya Kun Kaya while waiting for my aunty to join us. She wanted to get a new handphone for herself, claiming that the fonts of the phone she was using was too small. (Wahh, like that I also wanna change...) Heh! She finally chose the same model as Ibu's but of a different colour. My aunty went home after that... Ibu and Zul headed for NTUC while I went to meet Yana, the sister, and Elfi over at Mac who was studying. After Ibu was done with the groceries, I helped to carry the stuffs back home and went down again. This time, to meet Yana and Elfi to have late lunch at Pastamania together. Had my Country Baked Pasta, Elfi had his Beef Lasagne and Yana had her Arabiata. And oh my god, I think we were the noisiest diners. Blame it on Elfi for the non-stop Braun, Hen Zhou and bau ketek(inside jokes)! And I took longer than usual to finish up the food.
It started raining cats and dogs shortly after. We were done with our late lunch but we couldnt get home. Separated ways with Yana and then Im stuck at the mall with the anak gondols, Elfi. Walked for about an hour or so before the rain finally subsided. Got home and what else... SLEEP! BUT! The anak gondols came over about an hour later and disturbed my sleep! Darah up siak... Tak boleh nampak orang senang! While I was busy surfing, he said he wanted to use the lappy, to chat with ehem! Haha! Very funny you know this anak gondols. So while waiting for him to be done with my lappy, the amek-gambar-banyak-banyak syndrome came about. Thus, the pictures! ((:

Ok, Im already sleepy now. Gotta wake up at 9am later. Nights!



My hair is spoiled, like that. Urghhh. Hardly grows LONG, but always grows THICK. Irrit banget!



I know, sungguh not needed to take a picture of my eye. Haha!
Ohwell, you tend to do stupid things when boredom takes place. *wink

& below! Is ELFi aka ANAK GONDOLS.
Its freaking hard to get snap a picture of him.
Muke mahal ah konon. Pegy dah!



Photobucket
♥AMALINA
26th September
Someone that you might know, I hope.
:own words:own stage:
:own drama:own script:
MyHotComments.com



  • SLIP OF THE TONGUE
  • if you're gonna talk like you can't back it up
    i'd rather you just shut the fuck up

    "to be loved is to be fortunate
    to be hated is to achieve distinction"




  • AS TIME GOES BY♥