<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4196531752299496743?origin\x3dhttp://whispersoflove-lynnlee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> a lifetime of pure love, xoxo
Photobucket
Friday, March 13, 2009 @ 7:40:00 AM

Its 7.40AM and Im awake since whatever time I was awake yesterday. Over at Fira's place now.






Date with babygirls, Fira and Yunira, last night was awesome. Though we did nothing much, just movies and slacking. But it really was enough for me to drown my sorrows. I was all teary along the journey to meet them at Woodlands, but the minute I reached and heard their voices over the phone, all disappeared. Thank you, sweethearts. So we caught Marley & Me at 9PM at Causeway Point. We managed to grab Burger King because I was hungry, which we ate at Civic while waiting for 30mins to go by. As usual, we snapped here and there. Afterwhich, we rushed off to Starbucks to get our frappucino(s). Fira and I got ours FOC while Yunira had to fork out! Heh! We made a quick move because we were already 5mins behind time. The movie was already showing when we got ourselves settled. It was a real good movie. All three of us came out of the movies teary-eyed. The ending got us emotional. You people should really take time off your busy schedules and go catch it alright! (:

We slacked for awhile over at the back of the MRT station before parting with Yunira. She had to head back to Jurong. So it was only left with Fira and I. Walked all the way back to Fira's. Logged on to MSN, no one was online! Then in the midst of bloghopping and doing our own things, we got hungry! Heh! It was already 2am then, we headed Macdonald's, got our McSpicy and headed back home. Watched Twilight while eating. Ade orang kan tengok berkali kali sampai hafal line... Both of us were doing up our pictures to blog. Fira was so engrossed but I fell asleep for a mere 5-10mins. Woke up, continued editing and here I am blogging. 8.25AM now and Fira is sound asleeeep! Im gonna get ready in a short while, get home, get some things done, and will be meeting the ladies(+ Titi & Zura!) again tonight. We gonna just slack with snapping loads and loads of pictures and bitchfesting! :D


Oh, and Fira, aku tido tak berdengkur. Thanks! Haha! Bangon laaaa! Da pagi-pagi buta, terbit matahari baru nak tido! And yer, aku tido pakai seluar pendek. Get it, semua? *winks




Jiwe Alfera Eh?! HAHA :D



Photobucket
♥AMALINA
26th September
Someone that you might know, I hope.
:own words:own stage:
:own drama:own script:
MyHotComments.com



  • SLIP OF THE TONGUE
  • if you're gonna talk like you can't back it up
    i'd rather you just shut the fuck up

    "to be loved is to be fortunate
    to be hated is to achieve distinction"




  • AS TIME GOES BY♥