


AFAD, ALIFF, AMAT -I miss these sweethearts to the core. The kind of friends who care, and I can never ask for more. I gotta admit, sometimes, I do treat them like dolls. I apologize for that. But Im glad you guys still stood by and understand the situation I was in. I can never forget the times spent with you sweethearts. The times to and fro Tan Tock Seng for appointments, the late night chill outs at town, the afternoons you all sacrificed just to meet me and chill out when I was bored. The advices, the jokes, the heart to heart talks. The times when I was downright shattered, at my lowest points, you guys never fail to lift my spirits up and get me going again. I thank you guys for that. Im sorry I once had a possessive boyfriend and time spent with you guys was restricted. But thank god, now Ive got my better half who understands the need of having friends around me. Thank you so much for being understanding. Just so you all know, things between me and you guys will never change just because Im attached. I do know my limits. And with that, you all should know, that you sweethearts will never be forgotten. I treasure this friendship we have and I'll never wanna lose it. (:
AND MY
PROVOST BOYS, I MISS YOU ALL TOO!!! MEET UPS SOON PLEASE!
Not only them, I miss these baduts too!

PACAI- the one who knows everything right from the beginning. The one who I can sit and talk all night long with. No matter what, you're still remembered. I miss the times when I had too much problems stacking up, and I needed to pour it out. The one who'd fetch me anywhere and accompany me thru my lonely days. The one who'd do everything for me. Buddy, I miss those times. Thank you much for the advices and cheering me up at my lowest. I never regretted knowing you. I wanna be able to sit under the stars and talk out everything like we used to.
LILY- I received a call from him earlier today. I miss the late night rides/drives all around. Sharing experiences, be it in life, relationships, friendships. Im sorry things didnt go well for us. We were too busy coping with our problems. But then again, I hope life's doing good for you and you'll get your better half soon. Thanks for the well wishes. Till we meet again, friend.
PS: We're living very nearby! Holla me up dude!
time check:2.43am
Just done goofing around with sister and Boyfriend&hislilsister on the webcam. Haha! We sure had a good laugh. I love you all lah! Boyfriend's taking his shower now, so here's some printscreens again. HAHAHA :D





























