<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4196531752299496743?origin\x3dhttp://whispersoflove-lynnlee.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> a lifetime of pure love, xoxo
Photobucket
Saturday, July 4, 2009 @ 11:01:00 AM

God. I miss blogging. I miss my lappy. I miss having internet access at my own comfort. Ah well, since Im home instead of aunt's, it's time for updates, babies. I so dont know where to start. But first things first, I managed to put the many pictures together, just so it'll take up lesser space. And also it saves me the trouble of uploading one by one. (:

So, Sunday was stay home upon reaching close to 5pm. Come Monday, I thought I'd not get to meet Boyfriend, but I did! After he was done with work, that is. He rode all the way from Parkway to Hougang just to meet me, despite having a temperature and having to put up with the very bad cough and runny nose. Spend time for only an hour or so before I went back to my aunt's place at 11.30pm.
Tuesday. Since Boyfriend was working till 5pm, he asked to fetch him from work. Supposedly, I was to reach Parkway before 5pm la. But this spoilt brat was knocked out till 4+pm. And by then, both of us knew it, I WOULD NEVER MAKE IT IN TIME. Even if you'd offer me a million dollars. So poor Boyfriend, had to give in. So he came down to Hougang instead close to 6pm, fetched me and rode off to the workshop. Met Rafi and Huda soon after over at Boon Keng. Thought of where to go, what to do, and eventually, we settled for dinner at Zam Zam. Boyfriend & I had our Briyani(s) and Rafi&Huda shared a Murtabak. As usual, I couldnt finish my share, so again, poor boyfriend have to clear it for me. But you know, he's good at it. He tends to complain and be vain, worrying about his weight gain or buldging stomach or fishball cheeks, but still he'll finish it slowly. Sayaaaaaaaaang Beby! (: All of us got too full, we were dragging(well, not literally) ourselves finding and again, thinking of a place to sit at. Agreed on SG Flyers. Chilled till 10pm and headed home. Aunt's house again...
Wednesday. As mentioned on Wednesday's post, I went to meet him over at his place. I got held up by some things happening at home so only got to meet him close to 3pm. And I was a lil upset actually thinking that we could only spend so little time together. But being my sweetest Boyfriend, he'd actually called up his work place before I reached and asked for an off and got Rafi to replace him (: He said, "Yelarh B, now what time already. Kalau I keje kul 5 nak spend ape time ngan you?" Just that, made me smile from ear to ear, hugged and kissed him. Thank you darling. Loveyou. Went Tampines Mall to buy Boyfriend's facial cleanser, bought sushi, sat at TampOne to finish it. Prangai buruk you know. Sit infront of the basement entrance, eat sushi then go off. Afterwhich we headed to Bedok, Boyfriend was again, craving for Nasi Sambal Goreng. Sadly, there wasnt enough of the side dishes to make one, so we chose other dishes. Almost similar, actually. Spend time together till about 9pm before we sped off to meet Nurul&Afai at backgate. Decided to make a move at 10pm, Boyfriend sent me home together with the company of Nurul&Afai. Again, aunt's place.

Thursday. Boyfriend was working from 11am-5pm. So to make it up to him for Tuesday, I went over to his workplace. Before that, was chatting with Syiddiq on MSN, asked him if he wanted to come along. And he agreed since there are buses to go to Suntec right after cause he's got work at 6pm. So I met him at Bedok, then we 16-ed to Parkway Parade. Reached at 4+ and we chilled at the carpark while waiting for Boyfriend to end work. Old Chang Kee-ed, camwhored a bit and then walk round Parkway. Walked past Boyfriend's work place and guess what, he and Rafi was already fast asleep. Buruk siak tido gitu!!! With shades, arms folded, facing each other. I knocked on the glass to wake Boyfriend up. Accompanied him & Rafi for their smoke break before they can finally get off work. It was already 5.10pm and the other two replacements have yet to arrive. But they came after a few mins, Boyfriend went to sign out from work. Syiddiq went off shortly after and three of us headed for Popular since Rafi wanted to buy some stuff. After much walking, decided to meet at Huda's place. Tried to recall the threading place, but I forgot. So we went to Beach Road first to have dinner! (: & only after that, Boyfriend remembered there's a place at Tampines. So we headed Tampines next. Then we went separate ways close to 10pm. Aunt's place again, after that.

Above is a picture of me under the block, HAVENT BATHE YET. Yeah, that's the part Boyfriend wanted me to highlight. -.-"

Friday. Boyfriend reached my block at 7.45am. Morning giler kan!!! So from my aunt's place, I head back home. (just next block ajer, takla jauh sgt kan) Boyfriend was already under my block, heads on the table, eyes closed. Came to sit beside him and nudged him. Abeh si fishball nie, mati mati like that wanna snap a picture of me. Just cause I havent bathe! Amek la amek laaaaaaa! Got up to my house, and in a matter minutes, both of us fell asleep! We woke up at 10.30am, and that boy wanted McDonald's Breakfast. McDelivery! Egg McMuffin, Sausage McMuffin & Big Breakfast. Then what do you do after eating? SLEEP. Yes. We slept all the way till about 2pm. By the time, lil brother was already home. He asked Boyfriend to cook him Maggi, but atlast, I was the one who did the cooking. -.- Maggi pon tak tau masak! HAHA :D
Bathe, got ready, and close to 5pm, we were already out. To Boyfriend's, to get his stuff, and then went to meet Nurul at 109, then went up Afai's house. Asked them to tag along to Suntec. Reached the bike, ERP talk! Afai's IU wasnt working. Boyfriend only had a lil left in his cashcard. So we decided to park the bikes behind ZamZam and train-ed to Suntec! It was a good, long walk. MamaRep, AciRep, M&Ms, MOS & the apek at the traffic light! Lol! *insidejoke* Went to Suntec Secret Recipe to get the card from Syiddiq then head over Marina to collect the cake for Rafi, Din & Fir. Ate at the food court then walked to the MRT, train-ed back to Bugis to get on the bike. Left for Bedok to hand the cake to Fir first. Then Boyfriend sent me home. & he carried on with his friends after that. MSN-ed with Syiddiq & Nurul. Webcaming! Sampai tertido-tido aku eh Nurul?! HAHA :D Boyfriend got home at 5+, talked to me for awhile, then he said he was gonna bathe and call me back. But I guess he fell asleep.

Today will be out with him again. To go makan I guess. So yeah, am waiting for him to call then maybe by 5pm or 6pm, get ready to go out. We're going public today! Yayness. After that he'll be going to Zirca to celebrate Rafi's Birthday and a so called farewell party for him. Before he goes in... ): Have fun, Loves.
To RAFI, HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY!
& To NORESZUANA, HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY!
Have a blessed life ahead, babies. *huggs.

Photobucket
♥AMALINA
26th September
Someone that you might know, I hope.
:own words:own stage:
:own drama:own script:
MyHotComments.com



  • SLIP OF THE TONGUE
  • if you're gonna talk like you can't back it up
    i'd rather you just shut the fuck up

    "to be loved is to be fortunate
    to be hated is to achieve distinction"




  • AS TIME GOES BY♥