I was just about to doze off when my BAMBAM text me,
"Morning my BabyMentel. You mam ape?"
And now he's talking to me on the phone. And he said in a sulking tone,
"Jangan panggil I BamBam laaa. Nanti betolbetol tembam baru tau."
& complaining of cold.
"B, sejuk. Mane you?"
"Ade tuhh pat sebelah you."
"Ishk! Puase kan!"
HAHAHAHA :D
Alala. Cute kan. Tembam kan cute. I tak lari lahhh, sayang. I sayang you manymany. Nanti lepas buka I hug you and kiss you okay? For now just curl and snuggle under the comforter okay BAMBAM. (=
Im on afternoon shift today. IMH, still. I cant wait, cause Ive been absent for so many days. Not only looking forward to meeting my patients but also having my desserts from Secret Recipe. Heh. Yes, people. IMH does have a Secret Recipe. So those who lives in Hougang or the nearby areas, if you find it a hassle to get your Secret Recipe, come over to IMH! Lol.
So, yesterday was SIM training in school. Well, it was fun. Topics were simple- Blood transfusion, angina, drug overdose and lastly, was a self directed case study of asthma. Ended at 4pm and Boyfriend was already outside my school, waiting for me. (= Headed to Tampines, to get Mak's card and present(a 'Mom' mug) then back home to Pasir Ris. Was already 5.45pm. I helped Mak with the kitchen chores while she was cooking the dishes. We were having guests- Boyfriend's grandaunt and cousins. They came shortly after to break fast together and celebrate Mak's 44th birthday. A great bunch of people, I must say. Made me feel a part of them almost immediately. Laughters and all, whats with "Aziz Sattar", "Latifah Omar", "Dayang something".. Hahaha. 9.30pm, Boyfriend accompanied me home by bus. I was super tired by then, I slept thruout the journey on Boyfriend's lap. Home close to 10.30pm, waited for Boyfriend to reach home. He called, talked for awhile and then he asked me to sleep. Knowing how tired I am. Im sorry BamBam, I couldnt keep you company.
Alright, I'll be back with pictures and more updates. Provided, I have the mood. (:Dear BamBam,
thank you for all the wonderfullove days. i guess i need not remind you of how much i love you. thank you for being all the more understanding with the condition i am in right now. yes, i tend to get cranky and all, im sorry darling. im trying very hard not to, and you should know that. sometimes it makes me feel so bad when i come to think of what you always do to make me the happiest, and all i give you in return is feeling unappreciated. nevertheless, you never stopped trying. you never fail to remind me of the wonderful life we've planned ahead. i love you BamBam, with all my heart, beyond the reason why. *huggs&kisses.
24 august 2009 5.45am
Lynn : B, I took a quiz on FB, "WHEN WILL YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST CHILD" - 19th February 2012 ; You will have a beautiful blonde baby boy with sparkling blue eyes and he will be called Craig.
Rez : Yar. Nak kahwin mat salleh ke.
Lynn : Haha! I lah yang mat salleh. Lol!
Rez : Pagipagi bute no shame pulak.
Lynn : Haha. Part I semua tak tau malu. Oh takla b, bapak dier kan Valentino Rossi.
Rez : Heh. Tahu. Love you (:
-______-"